What's on for Pre-school
Enthrall your students with stories of mythical creatures in Asia, or learn moral values through listening to captivating stories from the past. These tours are led by our volunteer docents.
Storytelling Tour – Fantastic Creatures
Suitable for: K1 and K2 students (5–6 years old)
Day(s): Mondays to Fridays
Guided tour: Approx. 45 minutes
Participants per session: max 40pax
We can take in tours, but only at limited capacities under Safe Management Measures. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We can take in bookings for workshops, but only at limited capacities under Safe Management Measures. If you’d like to book a paid workshop with us, please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Resources for Educators
The resource Artful Conversations is available for parents to download and use with their children in the galleries. This resource was developed in collaboration with the Early Childhood Development Agency. You may download Artful Conversations from this link.
The Missing Mouse – ACM’s first book for children
Experience a story about friendship and adventure through ACM’s first book for children! Learn more about Asian mythical creatures as you read this story together before exploring the galleries with your students. Use the puppet templates (download here) to re-tell the story back in school. This book is available for sale at the Museum Label Shop at ACM for $20. Get your copy today!
Please complete this school booking form and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slot.
Parents’ guide to visiting ACM
- A nursing room is available at the restroom located on the basement level. Please use the spiral staircase outside Privé café, or the lift opposite the staircase entrance. Standard-sized strollers are permitted within the galleries, but please be careful in tight spaces.
- Resources for parents and teachers are available here. Have a look at the resources with your children to prepare before visiting.
Other tips for visiting the museum:
- Objects on display can be very fragile. To preserve them for future generations, please do not touch.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the galleries.
- Take as many photos as you wish, but please don’t use flash.
- Talking is allowed, of course, but try not to shout or yell.
- Benches in most galleries encourage resting or thinking, or just staring at the artworks on display – feel free to use them.