Privé is a casual all-day dining concept offering unbeatable views of the Singapore River and the CBD skyline. It is the perfect venue to grab breakfast and lunch or to relax and unwind after work with hearty food and attractive daily happy hour deals.
Privé’s extensive array of sweet treats and freshly-baked cakes will also tempt anyone with a sweet tooth. On hot days the cosy indoor space, which has a unique nostalgic feel, is ideal for sipping on a cold drink and chowing down on a fresh salad or healthy sandwich, while cooler days on the breezy alfresco deck are perfect for long conversations over great food and drinks.
Call 6776 0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to make your reservations.
|Mondays to Thursdays, and Eve of PHs
||8.30am - 10.30pm (last order for food & drinks at 10pm)
|Fridays and Saturdays
||8.30am to 11.30pm (last order for food at 10.30pm, drinks at 11pm)
|Sundays and Public Holidays
||9am to 10.30pm (last order for food & drinks at 10pm)
DISCOUNTS FOR MUSEUM VISITORS
Enjoy 10% off a la carte food and drinks at Privé ACM.
- A la carte food and drinks daily (valid till 31 December 2020)
- Applicable for both dine-in and takeaways, limited to tables of 8pax and below.
- Reservations are compulsory and must be made via central reservations (6776 0777 / email@example.com). Please indicate that you will be using a staff discount when making the reservation.
- The Management has the right to refuse discounts if a prior reservation is not made.
- Split bills are not allowed.
- ACM admission sticker must be shown at point of payment to enjoy discount,
only applicable for stickers issued on the same day as purchase
- Not applicable in conjunction with:
- Bottled wines, champagnes, Proseccos and Spirits
- Purchase of picnic baskets
- Set meals and Special Occasions Menus, including but not limited to:
Valentine’s Day, Christmas, New Year’s Eve etc.
- Private functions and event bookings
- Other marketing promotions and discounts
- Privé reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time and without prior notice