Advanced booking is required for all visitors due to limited capacity. Tickets are available for booking 30 days in advance.Please arrive 10- 15mins prior to your entry timeslot. Your tickets will be invalid if you are more than 10 mins late.Tickets are only valid for the date and time selected at the time of purchase.
Singapore Citizens & PRs (*from 1st April 2023 onwards)
- Free admission for all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (please present a Pink or Blue NRIC for verification during your visit).
- Tickets are non-transferable and dates/times are non-changeable.
Tourists & Foreign Residents (*from 1st April 2023 onwards)
$15 per adult
$10 per child
$40 (for 2 Adults, 2 Children)
- No further discounts are given for students or senior citizens.
- Purchased tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and dates/times are non-changeable.
There are 4 entry time slots available for booking below (closed for cleaning: 1pm – 2pm). You are allowed 1hr 45mins per entry:
- 9am entry
- 11am entry
- 2pm entry
- 4pm entry
Please note the following:
- As we are a Museum dedicated for children who are 12 years and below, our exhibitions are designed with them in mind. For the children's safety, they must be supervised by an adult caregiver at all times, hence adult visitors are allowed in the Museum only when they are accompanying children. Many other children's museums adopt this policy as well, in order to provide an optimal experience for young visitors.
- No ticket is required for children aged 1 year and below.
- You will be asked to choose a date and time-slot for your visit. Please keep to your time slot during your visit. Your tickets will be invalid if you are more than 10 minutes late. Our Museum reserves the right to refuse entry if you are late for your time slot.
- You will be able to purchase your tickets 30 days in advance of your visit. Please reserve tickets for your entire party in one order, as time slots may sell out quickly.
- All entrance tickets include admission to the Permanent Exhibition and the current Special Exhibitions.
- Limited walk-in tickets are available onsite but not guaranteed. Our staff will release time slots and allow on-site purchases for visitors who do not show up on time for their time slot. Walk-in tickets will only be available 10 minutes after the entry time slot begins.
- Admission to museum ends 1 hour before end of timeslot, subject to capacity availability (i.e. 10am, 12pm, 3pm, 5pm).
- Contact us at 6337 3888 to check on our museum capacity and tickets availability before heading down to our museum.
To request a ticket cancellation, please email NHB_CMSG@nhb.gov.sg with your order number and email address associated with the booking.
Email NHB_CMSG@nhb.gov.sg for group or tour bookings.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for school bookings.
You can purchase tickets by scanning this QR code with your mobile device or clicking on the button below.Tickets
Museum Crowd levels
Last Updated: 28 Aug 2020, 4:51:13 PM