Fun with Craft Station
Glass Atrium, Level 2 | 1-hour slots, 5 families per slot |
For families with children aged 5 years and above
Draw and colour to your heart’s content with our craft templates (different templates available each day).
Bring your own colouring materials or purchase a craft pack (sponsored by STAEDTLER) for $5!
Admire and be inspired by artworks from the museum’s Appreciation Campaign held in Nov and Dec 2020.
Learn about the appreciation story behind each artwork through the artist’s description.
The craft station will be open during the following time-slots:
- Weekdays: 1–2pm*, 2.30–3.30pm, 4–5pm
- Weekends: 10–11am, 11.30am–12.30pm, 1–2pm, 2.30–3.30pm, 4–5pm
*On 15 & 16 Mar, only 1–2pm
Visit craftstation2103.peatix.com to book your time-slot.
recommended for children aged 5 years and above:
1. Craft station | Glass Atrium, Level 2
2. Home, Truly and Picturing the Pandemic exhibitions | Exhibition Galleries, Basement Level
3. Mama shop | Gallery Theatre Foyer, Basement Level