Ally At The Playground - Storytelling
The holidays are here, time to play!
Join children’s book author, Norlin Samat as she brings to life her bilingual tale, “Ally at the Playground”.
Enjoy this fun story session with songs, traditional games, and craft! The interactive session will be conducted in English. The author will share specific words in Malay while encouraging participants to share these words in their mother tongue languages.
This is a child-parent programme. Recommended for children: ages 4-7.
Price: $40 per child-parent pair (excludes Peatix platform fee)
This session will be conducted on Zoom. Activity Pack will be mailed to participants prior to the programme date.
GET TICKETS HERE
• This is a child-parent programme. All children must be accompanied by adults on screen at all times.
• This programme will be conducted entirely via Zoom. The Zoom log-in details will be sent to the participant’s Peatix account at least 1 day before the programme.
• Tickets are non-transferable. Please do not share the link with others.
• Participants are encouraged to log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the programme. The programme will start on time.
• Recording and photography are not permitted.
• All participants must turn on their screens.
• Activity Pack will be mailed to participants prior to the programme date.
In the event of programme cancellation, participants will be informed via Peatix message. In such cases, participants will receive a full refund in case of programme cancellation via Peatix.
Terms & Conditions
• Once sold, no refund of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for programme cancellation.
• Each ticket is limited to one child-parent pair.
• The Museum reserves the right to make changes to the programme without prior notice.
• The Museum will be taking photos of this event for publicity and marketing purposes. If you have any queries or concerns, please approach our staff.
• The Museum reserves the right to remove, disqualify or refuse admission to any registrant and without notice.
• By agreeing to join the programme, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of belonging, or damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
• By participating in and/or allowing your child/children/ward/s (“Participant”) to participate, you declare that your child/children/ward/s are in good mental and physical health and do not have any conditions (e.g. allergic rhinitis, motion sickness, heart, neck, back or leg problems) that may be detrimental to their well-being by participating, nor are they under the influence of any medication that may influence their ability to move or be mobile.
• All information is correct at time of broadcast. The Museum reserves the right to make changes and modifications to the programmes without prior notice.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org