Easter Egg Hunt (10 April 2021) - FULLY BOOKED
Kids, Mr Bunny needs your help!
Mr Bunny lost his way while exploring Fort Canning Park. But not all is lost! Mr Bunny left a trail of eggs to guide him home. Find Mr Bunny’s eggs, carry out a series of missions, and bring Mr Bunny home!
Egg-hunters, get ready!
BOOKINGS CLOSED. FULLY BOOKED.
Tickets are $10 per child (includes 1 accompanying adult per paying child)
Saturdays, 3 & 10 April 2021
9.00am - 10.00am & 10.30am - 11.30am
Step 1: Form a pair (1 accompanying adult per paying child)
Step 2: Decide on a date and time slot.
Step 2: Get a ticket here and secure a slot.
Step 3: On the day of the programme, meet at the shelter near the Gothic Gate 15 mins before.
Step 4: Register with Singapore Philatelic Museum staff. You will be given a map, a basket, and essential items to carry out the egg hunt.
Step 5: Have fun!
• All children must be accompanied by adults.
• The programme is free-and-easy and will take roughly 45 minutes to complete depending on participants' speed.
• Participants are to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes earlier for registration and temperature-taking.
• Please present your electronic or printed ticket to join this programme.
• Please dress in appropriate attire and footwear for outdoors. Sun protection and insect repellant is recommended.
• Please be careful of your safety and belongings at all times, as we shall not be liable for any damage or loss that you may suffer arising from your participation in the programme at Fort Canning Park, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
Safe Management Measures
• Face masks are to be worn throughout the duration of the programme.
• Social distancing is enforced throughout the experience. Group size must not exceed 8. Please maintain 1 metre distance from other groups.
• All items used for the programme will be sanitised for each session.
Wet Weather Programme
In case of inclement weather, a wet weather programme will be carried out for children only in the museum building. We regret to inform you that due to Safe Management Measures, the Museum will only be able to accommodate children participants.
Terms & Conditions
• Once sold, tickets are non-refundable.
• Each ticket is limited to 1 child and 1 accompanying adult.
• Singapore Philatelic Museum will be taking photos of this event for publicity and marketing materials. If you should have any queries or concerns, please approach our staff.
• All information is correct at time of broadcast. The Museum reseves the right to make changes and modifications to the programmes without prior notice.
For any queries, please email email@example.com