Line Art - Mailbox Painting
Do you know why mailboxes are made of cast iron?
Discover how mailboxes came about, the unusual items that travelled through the post and the unique mailboxes found around the world.
Participants will gain inspiration from line art drawings to create their very own uniquely designed mailbox.
Recommended for children ages 9-11.
Price: $40 (excludes Peatix platform fee)
GET TICKETS HERE
• This is a drop-off programme. Parents will drop off their child/children/ward/s with the facilitators at Singapore Philatelic Museum.
• Participants should arrive at Singapore Philatelic Museum at 9:30am for registration and safe-entry.
• Please present your electronic ticket as proof of registration.
• Please dress in appropriate attire and footwear, and bring along a bottle of drinking water.
• All pick-ups will happen at Singapore Philatelic Museum unless stipulated otherwise. The latest time for pick up will be 30 minutes from the end of the programme.
• Depending on prevailing guidelines, this programme may be converted into a virtual programme. We will use our best endeavours to inform you of the changes as soon as possible.
Safe Management Measures
• Face masks are to be worn throughout the duration of the programme.
• Social distancing is enforced throughout the programme. Group sizes will not exceed the prevailing guidelines. Intermingling between groups is not permitted.
• All items used for the programme will be sanitised.
• In the event of programme cancellation, participants will be informed via Peatix message. In such cases, participants will receive a full refund in case of programme cancellation via Peatix.
Terms & Conditions
• Once sold, no refund of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for programme cancellation.
• Each ticket is limited to one child.
• The Museum reserves the right to make changes to the programme without prior notice.
• The Museum will be taking photos of this event for publicity and marketing purposes. If you have any queries or concerns, please approach our staff.
• By agreeing to join the programme, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of belonging, or damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
• By participating in and/or allowing your child/children/ward/s (“Participant”) to participate, you declare that your child/children/ward/s are in good mental and physical health and do not have any conditions (e.g. allergic rhinitis, motion sickness, heart, neck, back or leg problems) that may be detrimental to their well-being by participating, nor are they under the influence of any medication that may influence their ability to move or be mobile.
• Bookings for session on 15 December 2021 are closed.
• All information is correct at time of broadcast. The Museum reserves the right to make changes and modifications to the programmes without prior notice.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org