Draw My Stamp Story Art Competition 2022
Updated 10 August 2022
Submission of artwork entries for Draw My Stamp Story Art Competition 2022 closed on 29 July 2022, 5.00pm. Judging of entries will commence in September 2022.
Draw My Stamp Story Art Competition 2022 is organised by the Children's Museum Singapore (formerly Singapore Philatelic Museum).
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the exhibition and prize presentation ceremony will not be happening. The competition will proceed, top entries will be featured on the museum’s website and winners will be awarded with Gold, Silver and Bronze certificates.
From 2022, Certificates of Participation will not be awarded.
Participants use drawings to tell a story and include stamp(s) elements in their work.
We are looking forward to receiving vibrant, bold, aesthetically pleasing, creative, humorous and thought-provoking artworks!
- Help students to understand and appreciate the importance of designs reflected on Singapore stamps
- Allow students to express their creativity in the background design they create to complement the stamp(s) and to think out of the box
CATEGORIES (PRIMARY 3 - PRIMARY 6 ONLY)
1. School Category
2. Public Category
By Wednesday, 1 June 2022 by 5:00pm. Click the links below to register for the competition.
School Category Registration Form
Public Category Registration Form
Date: Thursday & Friday, 28 & 29 July 2022, by 5.00pm. All Entries must be delivered by hand to:
Ms Lily Samuel,
Children’s Museum Singapore, Admin Building,
23-B Coleman Street, Singapore 179807
TIME SLOT BOOKINGS for entry submissions (for both School & Public Category):https://dmssac2022submission.peatix.com (bookings will close on Wednesday 27 July 2022, 17:00 hours)
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- The competition is open to Primary 3 – Primary 6 school students only
- Each student is entitled to submit 1 entry only.
- At the back of each artwork, the following details must be captured:
The competition timeline is as follows:
*Dates are subject to changes
Artwork will be evaluated based on the following:
- Creative use of medium
- Appropriate interpretation of the subject
- Demonstration of skill, effort, and application
- Creativity, originality, and overall visual impact
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Artwork must be presented on an A4 sized, landscape oriented, white drawing block paper or white watercolour paper.
- Only Singapore stamps must be used in each artwork. The stamp(s) must be unused (mint) and each entry can use a minimum of 1 unused stamp or a maximum of 3 unused stamps.
- Only stamp(s) must be pasted onto the paper. Other objects such as stickers, plastic gems, wool etc. pasted onto the artwork, will be disqualified.
- Entries using computer graphics or computer designs will be disqualified
- Colour pencils, crayons, markers, watercolors, acrylic paints or oil paints can be used to create the hand drawn artwork.
- Entries deemed offensive will be rejected.
- Late entries will not be entertained.
- Children’s Museum Singapore owns the copyright and usage rights of the artworks.
- The Jury’s decision is final. Objections to the Jury’s decision will not be entertained.
For any queries, please email email@example.com
DRAW MY STAMP STORY ART COMPETITION 2021 WINNERS
Click here to view
Primary School - Gold Award
Primary School - Silver Award
Secondary School - Gold Award
Secondary School - Silver Award