Volunteer Guide Programme
The Preservation of Sites and Monuments division is seeking volunteers to be trained as guides. Join us for a 7-week training programme that will equip you with the knowledge and skills to make Singapore’s National Monuments – our architectural and historical treasures – come alive!
You can look forward to
- Lectures about Singapore's history, our preservation journey and more
- Workshops to equip you with skills to conduct heritage tours.
Join us if you are someone who
- Communicates well and enjoys sharing heritage with others
- Is able to guide on weekends
- Can commit to the full duration of the training programme, and guide for PSM regularly thereafter
Pre-application briefing: 4 Jan 2020, 10am (optional, please let us know by 30 Dec 2019 if you will be attending)
Application deadline: 11 Jan 2020 (shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview*)
Programme duration: 22 Feb to 4 Apr 2020 (Saturday half-days)
For enquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please prepare a 5 min presentation on a National Monument in Singapore for your interview. The presentation should include facts on the historical and architectural significance of the Monument. The presentation can be done in PowerPoint or any format of your preference.