About the Event
To celebrate Lunar New Year, the Museum Roundtable returns with exclusive hongbao (red packet) designs for our 37 participating museums and galleries! From 4 January to 2 February 2020, visitors will be able to collect limited edition complimentary hongbaos with unique designs at each of these participating museums and galleries, while stocks last. Each hongbao design can only be collected at the participating museum or gallery, so hurry to collect the designs!
Visitors can also participate in our hongbao giveaways, on the I Love Museums Facebook page. The contests will take place on 4, 9 and 16 January on the Facebook page, so mark your calendars!
For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions below. Please contact the respective museums and galleries on the availability of red packets.
Click to enlarge
Terms and Conditions
- The Hongbao Initiative begins on 4 January 2020 and ends on 2 February 2020 at all participating museums and galleries.
- Each visitor is entitled to only one (1) complimentary set of red packets while stocks last.
- Individual museums and galleries reserve the right to stipulate their own terms and conditions for the collection of red packets. While the red packets are complimentary, participating museums and galleries may charge fees for admission, special exhibitions and guided tours etc. For more information on the aforementioned terms and conditions, please click here and contact the participating museums and galleries for more information on their own terms and conditions.
- Visitors to participating museums and galleries may be required to show proof of admission before collecting the complimentary sets of red packets.
- Collection of each red packet design is only available at the respective participating museums and galleries. The National Heritage Board does not provide any red packets.
- The red packets are strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for credit, cash or kind in all cases, whether in whole or in part.
- The National Heritage Board reserves the right to amend privileges, terms and conditions without prior notice.