At ACM, we provide programmes and resources for students of varying ages and educational needs. Come visit us to engage with the museum’s unique collection of Asian art and antiquities.
Book a school visit
Students can experience the ACM collection through gallery visits, resources, and programmes. Book your visit at BookMuseums@SG, a one-stop e-service for teachers to browse programmes offered by NHB museums and heritage institutions.
For SPED schools, accessibility organisations, and social service agencies, book a visit, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a range of educational materials that can be used on museum visits, or back in the classroom. Explore our resources.
A nursing room is available at the restroom located on the basement level. Please use the spiral staircase outside Privé café, or the lift opposite the staircase entrance. Standard-sized strollers are permitted within the galleries, but please be careful in tight spaces. Check out other amenities.
Tips on visiting the museum
We hope to create a safe and pleasant environment for all. Share these tips with students before your visit.
- Objects on display can be very fragile. To preserve them for future generations, please do not touch the objects.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the galleries.
- Take as many photos as you wish, but please don’t use flash.
- Talking is allowed, of course, but try not to shout or yell.
- Only pencils are allowed in the galleries. So please use them with prepared worksheets. Pen marks on walls or panels are difficult to erase.
- Large backpacks, cabin bags, tripods, selfie sticks, and other bulky items are not allowed in the galleries. These items can be stored in the lockers located near the lobby, which require a 50-cent coin deposit.
- Benches in most galleries encourage resting or thinking, or just staring at the artworks on display – feel free to use them.
CONNECT WITH US
For further enquires, drop us an email at email@example.com
Social media #LearningatACM