9.30am to 5pm
Tuesdays to Sundays
Closed every Monday except Public Holidays
Last admission at 4.30pm
Download our visitor guide (English, Chinese, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil, Japanese) to plan your visit. In this guide, you will also find the floor plan for easier navigation.
BOOK YOUR TICKET(S) ONLINE
|Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents
(Please present Pink or Blue NRIC)
Children ages 6 and below
|Tourists & Foreign Residents
Senior (60 years and above)
(For a family of 5 with maximum of 3 adults)
Enjoy $2 off admission when visitors present a valid ticket stub from the National Museum of Singapore or the Changi Chapel and Museum4*
Children 6 years and below (any nationality) enjoy free admission to all galleries.
*For Family Package and other discounted rates, please purchase them at the ticketing counter at the museum.
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter to enjoy concession admission.
Admission to the museum is free for non-Citizen / non-Permanent Residents staff and students from the following types of schools in Singapore:
Concession admission fee applies to non-Citizen and non-Permanent Resident students and staff from the following types of schools in Singapore:
- 100% government schools: Primary, Secondary, ITE, Junior College, Polytechnic
- Government-Aided Schools / Independent Local Schools: eg. Hwa Chong School Institution, Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore Sports School, SOTA, NAFA and LaSalle
- Singapore Universities: eg. NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD. SIT, SUSS, NIE
- Private Schools eg. Kaplan, MDIS, SIM, LaSalle International
- Students from schools overseas
- Special Access refers to persons with disabilities. One caregiver accompanying visitors with disability will enjoy free admission, regardless of caregiver's nationality.
- Discount is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase of National Museum of Singapore or Changi Chapel Museum’s ticket.
Parking is not available on-site at the museum. Free parking is available at the nearest public carpark at Carpark ‘C’ of Kent Ridge Park located about 100m downslope from the museum.
You may alight from bus no. 10, 175, 30, 51, 176, 188 and 143 at Opp Currency Hse (15199) or Pasir Panjang Stn/FC (15191 and walk up to the museum at the top of the hill(about 750m). It will be uphill walk of about 15-20 mins from the bus stop to the museum.
You may alight at Pasir Panjang MRT Station (CC26) on the Circle Line, and exit via Exit A. After which, please cross to the opposite side of Pasir Panjang Road and walk in the same direction of traffic for about 300m. Turn left onto Pepys Road and walk uphill for about 700m to arrive at the museum. It will be uphill walk of about 15-20 mins from Pasir Panjang MRT station to the museum.