| Admission Fees
Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents
(Please present Pink or Blue NRIC)
Children ages 6 and below
|Tourists & Foreign Residents
Senior (60 years and above)
(For a family of 5 with maximum of 3 adults)
Enjoy $2 off admission when visitors present a valid ticket stub from the National Museum of Singapore4*
Children 6 years and below (any nationality) enjoy free admission to all galleries.
*For Family Package and other discounted rates, please purchase them at the ticketing counter at the museum.
1 Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter to enjoy concession admission.
2 Admission to the museum is free for non-Citizen / non-Permanent Residents staff and students from the following types of schools in Singapore:
• 100% government schools: Primary, Secondary, ITE, Junior College, Polytechnic
• Government-Aided Schools / Independent Local Schools: eg. Hwa Chong School Institution, Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore Sports School, SOTA, NAFA and LaSalle
• Singapore Universities: eg. NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD. SIT, SUSS, NIE
• NHB's International School Membership in Singapore
Concession admission fee applies to non-Citizen and non-Permanent Resident students and staff from the following types of schools in Singapore:
• Private Schools eg. Kaplan, MDIS, SIM, LaSalle International
• Students from schools overseas
3 Special Access refers to persons with disabilities. One caregiver accompanying visitors with disability will enjoy free admission, regardless of caregiver's nationality.
4 Discount is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase of National Museum of Singapore’s ticket.