9.30am to 5.30pm (Tuesdays to Sundays)
Closed every Monday except Public Holidays
Last admission at 5pm.
Download our visitor guide (English, Chinese, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil, Japanese) to plan your visit. In this guide, you will also find the floor plan for easier navigation.
BOOK YOUR TICKET(S) ONLINE
| Admission Fees
Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents
(Please present Pink or Blue NRIC)
Children ages 6 and below
|Tourists & Foreign Residents
Senior (60 years and above)
(For a family of 5 with maximum of 3 adults)
Enjoy $2 off admission when visitors present a valid ticket stub from the National Museum of Singapore or Reflections at Bukit Chandu4*
Children 6 years and below (any nationality) enjoy free admission to all galleries.
*For Family Package and other discounted rates, please purchase them at the ticketing counter at the museum.
1. Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter to enjoy concession admission.
2. Admission to the museum is free for non-Citizen / non-Permanent Residents, teachers, staff and students from the following types of schools in Singapore:
• 100% government schools: Primary, Secondary, ITE, Junior College, Polytechnic
• Government-Aided Schools / Independent Local Schools: eg. Hwa Chong School Institution, Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore Sports School, SOTA, NAFA and LaSalle
• Singapore Universities: eg. NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD. SIT, SUSS, NIE
Concession admission fee applies to non-Citizen and non-Permanent Resident students and staff from the following types of schools in Singapore:
• Private Schools eg. Kaplan, MDIS, SIM, LaSalle International
• Students from schools overseas
3. Special Access refers to persons with disabilities. One caregiver accompanying visitors with disability will enjoy free admission, regardless of caregiver's nationality.
4. Discount is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase of National Museum of Singapore or Reflections at Bukit Chandu's ticket.
Limited paid parking lots for cars and motorcycles are available at the Changi Chapel and Museum.
Hourly Parking Rates: Mon - Sun (including Public Holidays)
6am - 5:59pm S$1.20/hour (or part thereof, capped at $12 per day)
6pm - 5:59am S$3/entry
All parking charges are inclusive of GST
Grace Period: 10 minutes (only pick up and drop off allowed)
$0.65 per entry throughout the day
You may alight from bus no. 2 and 29 at Changi Chapel Museum stop (97209) or Opposite Changi Chapel Museum stop (97201) (5-min walk). Or alight from bus no. 5 at Changi Women’s Prison stop (97059) or Opposite Changi Women’s Prison stop (97051) (10-min walk).
You may alight at Upper Changi Station (DT34) on the Downtown Line, then transit to bus no. 2 at Upper Changi Station/Opposite SUTD stop (96041). You will get off 7 stops later at Opposite Changi Chapel Museum stop (97201) and cross the road to reach the museum.