The well-being of our visitors and staff remains our primary concern. For your safety, safe management measures will be implemented during your visit. These include:
- The use of SafeEntry upon entry and exit
- Safe-distancing of at least one metre at all times
- Wearing of mask at all times
- No more than 5 visitors per group. There should be no mingling across groups.
Vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS) have been implemented for entry to museums.
- Individuals can be allowed entry in group sizes of up to 5 persons if all are vaccinated.
- Children aged 12 years and below and recovered individuals can be included in the group of 5. If there is more than one child aged 12 years and below in the group of 5 persons, both children must be from the same household.
- Entry will also be allowed for individuals who are medically ineligible for vaccines under the National Vaccination Programme, as well as individuals who have recovered from COVID-19. From 1 Feb 2022, entry will be only be granted to recovered individuals who are within 180 days of their first positive PCR test result, if they are not fully vaccinated.
Please present your TraceTogether app or token, or any of the following documents (that may be relevant) for entry:
- Vaccination status and test result on the HealthHub App
- Physical vaccination certificates/reports/cards under the National Vaccination Programme
- Physical ART or PCR result slips from MOH-approved COVID-19 test providers
- Pre-Event Testing (PET) exemption notice
From 1 January 2022, there will no longer be a concession for unvaccinated individuals to perform PET, to enter museums. Only fully vaccinated, recovered, or medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below, will be allowed to enter museums. For more information, please visit https://go.gov.sg/nhbsmm.
Visitors are encouraged to pre-purchase tickets here to reduce waiting time at the museum.
View the guide here on what to expect during your museum journey.
Let's work towards a COVID-Safe Singapore together!