NATIONAL HERITAGE BOARD INTERNSHIP
The National Heritage Board’s (NHB) internship programme provides hands-on and cross-disciplinary experiences in the arts and heritage. During the internship, you will be presented with opportunities to learn from our officers and be exposed to a variety of projects. Your work will contribute to the development of a vibrant heritage and cultural sector in Singapore.
NHB’s internship programme is offered annually from May to July. If you are studying overseas or available only during other periods, do write in with your resume and NHB application form for our consideration.
You are eligible if you:
- Are a Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
- Have a strong Co-Curricular Activities record;
- Have excellent university and school academic results;
- Meet the requirements for the projects as specified by the Board;
- Have a positive attitude and interest in this programme;
- Are applying as part of your university/polytechnic required internship programme
View the available internship postings.
How to Apply
If you are interested, do complete the NHB internship application form.